Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bodhisattva Mukhopadhyay

bodhisattva


Hi,
This is Bodhisattva Mukhopadhyay . My nick name is BINTU. I was born in the steel city of Durgapur in West Bengal ( INDIA ) on 24th October 1980.As a kid I was very mischievous and all naughty ideas came in my mind almost instantly, and hence the justification of the name of this blog.

I studied in D.A.V Model School Durgapur from KG to 10+2 uninterruptedly and without any break.Then I joined Vidyasagar College in Kolkata under Calcutta University in the year 2000. I graduated in Science in 2003 and then in 2004 I went for MCA in Bengal College of Engineering and Technology in Durgapur. I completed my masters in 2007.

WORK LIFE : Joined CMC Ltd in August 06 as a I.C.Trainee but didn't enjoy the job 4 a long time since the pay packet was negligible.So left the job within a few months and in Jan 07 joined Interasoft Technologies better known as 123Greetings.com in Kolkata as a Search Engine Optimizer.As I had already bagged a job in Accenture but the joining date was not known so working in 123Greetings was more of waiting. Still I learned the job fast and within a few months I felt I was not learning anything new and really got bored of the mundane work.I left this job in May 07 and since joining date of Accenture was on july I took a break from work and went home.Now I am working in Accenture ,and my domain is SAP ABAP.


No comments: